I invite you to join me this Sunday 2.24 to explore...well, lots of things, but most importantly, your birthright to vitality & love & connectedness & ferocity & power & truth & ...
What to expect:
· getting into your body - a lil’ bit of yoga, meditation, maybe some dancing
· getting clear about your healing journey
· playing with taste sensations - dessert anyone?
· and yes, a sharing of basic nutritional gems
What to bring:
· all of you: your fears grief anger inspiration bliss courage openness love curiosity vulnerability questions answers
· water bottle
· notebook and pen
· layers warmth comfort deliciousness
· something with which you can blindfold yourself ;)
· an object close to your heart (a poem, tarot cards, a rock, a photo, knitting needles, anything piece or whole of yourself that you are willing to share)
What we need:
· Confirm spot by Friday 2.22 (RSVP on FB)
· Cost is sliding scale $5 - 20 (payments can be made in-person – cash or checks only – all love will go to the Yoga One community to support their mission and efforts)
· Though the cover photo might indicate otherwise, this workshop is open to all persons of all expressions, not just women
· We will meet Sunday February 24th at 2 pm until roughly 5 pm
With loving warmth,
Grace is currently a land cower/co-worker at Camphill Village Minnesota (located between Long Prairie and Sauk Centre), a sweet community of humans doing what they can to find their way. While she has enjoyed this year’s truest of the true Minnesota winter, she is very excited to be returning to California with her honey bear husband in the coming weeks. There, the two will continue their learning of regenerative agriculture and land-stewardship before heading up to Eugene, Oregon. In Eugene, Grace will embark on a journey of one-day becoming a Waldorf teacher, as well as offering what she can in the way of healing and nutrition. At the moment, Grace is learning to come into her truth, her power, her femininity. She spends much of her time (these days) learning about nutrition, allowing herself permission to do what she wants when she wants (not always, but working on it), reading empowering books about her sacred pelvic bowl/space, cooking, and practicing yoga. Grace received her YYT (yoga teacher training) 200-hr certification in the summer of 2014 from Santa Cruz Yoga. Blessings!